We understand how important it is to protect your identity, your finances, and your family. That's why we are pleased to offer enhanced identity and fraud protection coverage with IDProtect featuring:
Two important upgrades now available - access to your credit score and more convenient access to your 3-in-1 credit report!
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services - toll-free access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case.
- Experienced recovery professional will walk you through the recovery process until your identity is restored.
- Identity Theft recovery case plan to inform you of recovery process.
- Debit and credit card registration.
- Total Identity Monitoring* - continuous monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, public records and many others.
- Triple Bureau Credit Monitoring - daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports.
- 3-in-1 Credit Report
NOW AVAILABLE EVERY QUARTER!
Up to $5,000 Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement Coverage** with no deductible (certain limitations and exclusions apply) at no additional charge to you.
Access to your credit score!
- All of this for only $4.95 per month!
Give us a call at 325-949-3721 or stop by one of our convenient locations to sign up or find out more.
*Total Identity Monitoring is powered by Secure Identity Systems and is a part of the IDProtect program. You will not be asked for any additional payment when registering with Secure Identity Systems.
**Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement Policy underwritten by Travelers Casualty and Surety Company of America and its property casualty affiliates, Hartford, CT 06183. Coverage for all claims or losses depends on actual policy provisions. Availability of coverage can depend on our underwriting qualifications and state regulations. $5,000 Insurance coverage is provided to all personal checking account holders and is paid for by Texas Bank.
Insurance Product is not insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.