Note to existing users: If you are having trouble making payments via Internet Bill Pay, it could be time to update your internet browser. Click here for more information.
Pay your bills from the comfort of your own home with Texas Bank's Free Internet Bill Pay!
If you are already an Internet Banking user and would like to add the convenience of Bill Pay, simply contact a new accounts representative at 325-949-3721 and request that we activate Bill Pay. If you are not yet signed up for Internet Banking, stop by any of our convenient locations and sign up today! You may also access an Internet Banking application within our Internet Banking page on this website.
Click here to access Internet Bill Pay USER GUIDE
TROUBLESHOOTING & FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many payees can be set up?
· There is no limit to the amount of payees a customer can have.
Can I edit Payee addresses?
· You may edit the address of a CHECK payee only.
Can an existing payee that is already set up be edited?
· Check payees: Anything about the payee can be changed.
· Electronic payees: The only thing that can be edited on an existing payee is the alias name on the payee and the account number. If the customer wants to change any other information the payee must be deleted and re-entered.
Are there merchants that cannot be paid through Bill Pay?
· No. Any merchant that is on the electronic payee database can be paid electronically. If a merchant is not on the list you may send the payment as a check. Make sure that you enter your merchant account number exactly as it appears on your bill. If you choose a merchant on the electronic database that requires an address match, choose the correct remittance address listed on your bill.
Can I delete payees?
· Yes. If there are payments scheduled for the payees being deleted, the NetTeller system will warn the customer that outstanding payments exist. The customer can then finalize the deletion by clicking the Delete Payee & Payments button.
Can I view payment history for payees that have been deleted?
· Yes, when viewing 7, 15, or 30 days of history, All history (up to 19 months), and searching by date or amount. The deleted payee will not be available to choose from in the Payees drop-down list while using the search option.
Scheduling a Payment:
I set up a payment today. When will the payment be sent?
· Processing occurs twice daily – the first of the day at 2:00 AM Central Time, the second at Noon Central Time.
· The payment will be processed on the date scheduled at the earliest possible processing time. If the payment was scheduled with today’s date and the last processing time has passed, the payment will be processed at the next possible processing time. For example:
o Payment scheduled with today’s date and entered at 9:00 AM Central:
§ Payment will process today at Noon Central.
o Payment scheduled with today’s date and entered at 1:00 PM Central:
§ Payment date will display tomorrow’s date and will process overnight at 2:00 AM Central.
o Payment scheduled with future date, regardless of time entered:
§ Payment will process at 2:00 AM Central time on the scheduled date.
· Payments do not get processed on holidays or weekends. If a scheduled payment falls on a holiday or weekend, it will be processed on the Friday before the weekend, or the last business day before the holiday.
How long does it take a payment to reach the payee?
· For electronic payments, allow 3 to 4 business days from the date the payment is submitted.
· For check payments, the check will be in the mail on the same day the payment is processed. The check is printed and mailed from Myriad Systems Inc. in Oklahoma City, OK. Allow 5 to 7 business days for a check payment.
How do I make sure my payment arrives on time?
· The date the customer enters when scheduling a payment is the processing date, not the date the payee will receive payment.
o For check payments, select a processing date of 5 to 7 business days in advance of the due date.
o For electronic payments, select a processing date of 3 to 4 business days in advance of the due date.
What payment frequencies are available?
· Payments can be set up in any of the following frequencies:
· A recurring scheduled payment can be set up in advance to any date in the future. A ‘one time’ payment can be set up to be processed up to 5 years in the future.
How do I know if my payment was sent?
· If processing has not occurred the customer can review their scheduled payment list online.
o CSR’s cannot view scheduled payments through FI Management.
· If processing has occurred, the customer may review up to 19 months of their payment history online.
o CSR’s may also view 19 months of payments that have been processed in FI Management > NetTeller Bill Pay menu > NetTeller Bill Pay Customer List > Payment Details.
· If the payment was not processed due to NSF or communication failure during processing, the status of the payment will reflect that on both the customer and FI Management side.
· The customer can establish an alert that generates when the payment is processed. To do this, the customer logs into NetTeller, navigates to the Options tab, go to Alerts, click Edit Event Alerts, and select Bill Payments Paid. Then on the individual payment, select the Alert when payment is processed box, found on the Add Payment page or by going to Edit on a scheduled payment.
When can I edit the dollar amount on a scheduled recurring payment?
· The customer may edit the dollar amount the next business day after the scheduled payment date.
What is the cut off time to enter, edit, or delete a payment?
· The customer may add, edit, or delete a payment up to 2:00 AM Central Time on the day the payment is scheduled to be sent.
· If a same-day payment is submitted between 2:00 AM Central Time and Noon Central Time it may be edited up until Noon Central Time.
Can I have multiple payments to the same payee on the same day?
Are there minimum or maximum payment amounts?
· Check payments are limited to $9,999,999.99. Electronic payments are validated against the available account balance prior to processing with a maximum limit of $500,000.00. The minimum amount that can be sent for either check or electronic is $0.01.
If the memo field is filled out will the payee see this information?
· Yes, your memo will appear on check payments. The memo field is 40 characters long. Any information longer than 40 characters will be cut off. Memo field information does not appear on electronic payments.
Does the payee see the information entered in the Payment Description field?
· The Payment Description field is found on the Add Payment page, or by going to Edit on a scheduled payment or a payment established via Quick Payment. This information is not sent to the payee.
Can I use Bill Pay if I live outside the U.S.?
· Yes, as long as your NetTeller bank is in the United States. However, you cannot pay bills to payees located outside the United States.