Access your account information anytime, anywhere with Mobile Banking from Texas Bank! All you need is a web-enabled mobile phone device whose network allows secure SSL traffic and a Texas Bank Internet Banking account.
If you have an existing Internet Banking Account, simply login from your computer to activate Mobile Banking (once your Mobile Banking account has been activated you’ll be able to access it from your phone).
Follow these instructions (you may want to print this page for reference before you start):
- After logging into your Internet Banking account, click the Options tab
- Select the Mobile Settings option
- Check the box next to Activate mobile banking access
- Select the accounts you would like to access from your mobile device
- Enter your mobile phone number
- Select your wireless provider from the drop-down menu
- Read the agreement and disclosure and click I Agree if you agree to the terms and conditions
- An SMS text message with enrollment confirmation and Texas Bank’s mobile website address will be sent to your mobile device
You may now begin using your mobile device to access your accounts!
We have a convenient app so you can easily access your Mobile Banking!
Go to your app store and search for Texas Bank. Our app is titled Texas Bank – Mobile Banking and will display this logo:
If you are not already set up with Internet Banking and would like to learn more, click here.