Buying a new home should be a pleasant experience.
Home & Real Estate Loans
Let Texas Bank make your dream of home ownership a reality. From home construction to home equity loans, Texas Bank can provide you with the services you need. Texas Bank offers:
- Conventional Fixed Rate Mortgages
- VA Loans (Veterans Administration Guaranteed Loans)
- FHA Loans
- Home Improvement Loans
- Home Construction Loans
- Land or Lot Loans
- We also have loan programs tailored towards low to moderate income borrowers.
- For more information on Mortgage Lending, contact Larry Zapata at 944-7535. Please note: this email link is not a secure, encrypted email, so please don’t disclose account numbers or other sensitive information.
We’d like to help make it that way by taking the worry out of applying for a mortgage. That’s why we would like you to take our Home BuyAbility Test. It will help you find out how much home is right for you, so you can feel more comfortable when you apply for your mortgage loan with us.
Select A Mortgage Loan To Fit Your Financial Situation. Before you apply for your mortgage loan, you’ll need to decide which type of loan may be right for you.
- Conventional Loans have a fixed rate and monthly payment for the entire life of the loan. It’s easy to budget for this type of loan because your payment will always be the same. The rate on a conventional mortgage loan is generally higher than an adjustable rate mortgage.
- Adjustable Rate Loans usually start with lower rates than conventional loans. We’ll let you know how much the rate can be adjusted over the life of the loan, so you’ll know from the beginning the absolute maximum amount you would ever have to pay. If you will be moving in a few years, or if you think interest rates will be going down, you’ll want to consider an adjustable rate since monthly payments may be lower.
- FHA Loans offer lower interest rates, require a relatively small down payment, and are insured through the Federal Housing Administration.
Once you know approximately how much home is in your price range, use the guide below or our convenient Mortgage Loan Calculator to estimate your monthly payments based on the principal and interest. Closing costs are normally paid in a lump sum at the time you take out the loan. Other annual costs such as taxes, insurance and mortgage life insurance are also not included on the chart, but may be added to your monthly payments.
|Mortgage Amount||4% APR||5% APR||6% APR||7% APR|
The above rates are for illustrative purposes only. They are based on the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) indicated for principal and simple interest with a term of 30 years. We offer a variety of mortgage plans.
Is Refinancing Right For You? Generally, it’s a good idea for you to consider refinancing whenever the interest rate for mortgages is more than two percentage points below your present mortgage.
Apply Online today, or for more details, speak to one of our mortgage loan experts at: