Texas Bank Debit Card
It’s a card that works like a check. Just pay with your Debit card and the amount is deducted from your checking account.
- Easy access to your account 24 hours a day.
- No interest charges – it works like a plastic check.
- It’s easy to use, swipe your card, enter your PIN, or sign your name and go. You’re in and out of stores quickly.
- It’s also an ATM card. Use the card to get cash at any Pulse location. (Fee charged when used at non-Texas State Bank machines.)
- Daily limits: $500 for cash withdrawals at an ATM, $2500 for purchases. You may contact us if you need to increase your limit.
For more information, or to request your own Debit Card, visit our convenient locations at 2201 Sherwood Way, 4206 College Hills Blvd., or 1815 N. Chadbourne, or contact us at 325-949-3721.
You may report a lost or stolen debit card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 1-866-546-8273.
Attention Debit Card Holders!
Our new Fraud Detection Service is now in place to help protect you from fraudulent charges. We are providing this service free of charge to add security to your debit card transactions. If suspicious transactions are detected, a fraud specialist will contact you right away, so please make sure that you provide us with updated phone numbers.
Our Fraud Center will call you from 1-800-227-8990. We recommend adding this number to your contacts so it will display as “Fraud Center” when and if we call.