Internet Access to Trust Department Accounts
We are pleased to offer you access to your Trust Department Account through our Portfolio Account Link (PAL). This service provides up-to-date information and is free to our Trust Department customers.
The PAL link gives you access to your account information at any time, at your convenience, from any computer with internet access and a standard web browser. No special software is required.
If you don’t currently have access to PAL and would like to find out more information, contact us at 325-944-7528 today and we will be glad to help you.
PAL comes with added security features designed to keep your account information as secure as possible. Some of the security features of PAL are:
- You must submit a written request for access using our Internet Access and User Application Form. We verify your authority prior to assigning access.
- You are issued a unique User ID and Password for access to only your account(s). You must initially change your password to a personally selected password and also change the password every 90 days.
- After five (5) minutes of inactivity, you will be automatically logged out and will be required to re-enter your ID and password to continue.
- Invalid password lockouts after three incorrect tries.
AVAILABLE REPORTS AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Reports and Account Information contained on the PAL web-site includes:
Investment Detail – A detailed examination of each investment held showing a variety of user selected information preferences including:
- Units or shares of each investment
- Cost of each investment
- Estimated annual income
- Portfolio percentages
- Unrealized gain or loss
- Current yield to the market
- Earnings per share
- Financial ratings of each investment
- Price earnings ratio of each investment
- Current market value
- Ticker and CUSIP number
- Pending Trades – Current listing of pending trades due to settle daily
- Portfolio Review – A detailed report that is broken down into three “tabs”
Non-Deposit Investments offered are:
•not FDIC Insured •not guaranteed by the Bank •may be subject to loss in value